ReCycle UniQUiLY tabs

Monday, October 24, 2011

Long Absence:(

Hi Everyone!

It's been so long since I have written here! With all my academic responsibilities along, extracurricular activities and with my desire to find a way to make the blog look more professional, I have tried WordPress as some of you might know from my post an introduction to the blog there, I have been searching and working on it. I tried to write as frequently as possible in my Facebook page.  Nevertheless, I would like to motivate my followers to please share creative ideas on how to recycle anytime in this blog and spread the word so that we can have more followers and continue working toward mission. Please like us and stay in touch!
Let's keep on creating and reusing to contribute with our environment conservation.
Please like our Facebook page!
Have a wonderful creative day!
Love,

Laiana

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...