ReCycle UniQUiLY tabs

Friday, July 29, 2011

Wordpress Success!

Hi Everyone! 

I have been working very hard on the wordpress blog and its coming together very well! I love the platform, the templates, and the organized way it displays the pictures. I find a lot easier to work with, so come over and follow us there! I have placed a link on the side bar here at blogger, it is an image showing a giant "W", click on it to access the worpress blog! Check out our "Made by you" page on wordpress! There you can find a long list of crafts and there instructions so you can make them yourself! The list is up and will continue to grow so enjoy the many recycling projects! We are having a lot of fun making them! I would love to share with everyone your finished projects so please email us a picture at recycleuniquily@yahoo.com! 



Here are some of the newest crafts we have added to the page. These crafts are part of Top Ten Favorite selection we made out of a list of 40 recycling craft projects from the Family Fun by Disney Site. I have had lots of fun browsing through the crafts in Family fun and have found some others I will be sharing soon with you guys! 




If you visit our new site now, the blog at wordpress, you will find the instructions to these and many more under the "Made By You" Tab!

Thank You and Enjoy! I hope I will see you guys soon at wordpress!:) 

-Laiana

1 comment:

  1. I think the creations you showed us are great ideas.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...