ReCycle UniQUiLY tabs

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Exclusive insider recycling!

Thinking Green Greetings:)

We have been organizing our things in an extreme level lately and today we purchased a small multiple DVD holder  for our wii games because the cases were taking up so much space and the case we purchased is better for traveling. We are packing the DVDs up and I am thinking what in heavens name are we going to do with these empty cases? So of course I go on the internet and search for companies that you can send these things to so they will reuse them. I ended finding companies that recycle electronics but that is not the best part. You can earn money!  Ok, now check out this list of websites that will buy your old electronics off your hands and if they can't give you a prize they will still take them off your hands to recycle! Now you can stop storing your old phone or pc, you can just send it off to be reused or recycled:) This was a pretty exciting find for me!


*I will continue to see if I can find companies that recycle DVD cases also, maybe I'll find some pretty good websites to post on my next post!* 
I wanted to share with you guys the video we had posted on youtube a while ago:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__03DMbsixg
I hope you enjoy it!:)

Have a lovely Green Day! 

~Laiana 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...