ReCycle UniQUiLY tabs

Monday, July 4, 2011

So We Are Back!!

Hi Everyone! 

I'm so excited to be writing here again!  Like I have said on the facebook page and group to my followers there it has been some hard working times and I have barely been able to fit in work time for the site. Never the less things are getting better! I am also planning some changes for the site so you can expect them to gradually get here! I have some great news before I continue on with this post: We have started a blog in the wordpress platform! I am loving it over there, I think is easier to use and I would love to have all of your support there also! It's in its early stage and I still have not transferred most of the things over there but with your support I will be able to send afloat! Visit it today  here:  ReCycle UniQUiLY @ Wordpress 

Continuing, My sister and I are big fans of art and on my sisters birthday party she was given this kit for designing clothes with color pencils from Crayola. We have used that kit sooo much! But what really got my attention was this message on the back of the color pencil Crayola box about Crayola going green! Guess what?? Crayola is now making tons of crayons and markers using solar energy and recycled plastic! Check out the new look of the Crayola boxes and click on the image to find out more about this amazing new environmentally friendly movement! 


Before I go I wanted to ask you guys: "Do you remember that post I made about the recycling stamps?" 
On my sisters birthday when we went to purchase stamps to send the invitations we found that at our mail they were selling those stamps! So we sent like 30 invitations with tips on how to be eco friendly to our friends and family!:) 

Well that about wraps up this post! Stay tuned because I will be sharing more with you soon:) 

Have a lovely green day, 

Laiana 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...